Friday, March 2, 2012

sight for sore eyes


since i work at sorenson and i sit in a cubicle allllll day, why get ready i say? especcccccially cause i have to be there at freaking 6 am!?!??!? i love it, everyone thinks i am the biggest bum in the world there and i dont even care. this day, i was looking exceptionally well and my friend couldnt resist a picture! oh, how marvelous i look. one day i will get a boyfriend who will think i am the most attractive person in the world and  when i look like this, and then i will know i have met the man i am supposed to be with. especially when he wants it as his background on his phone to look at every chance he gets hahahah side note, notice my socks and how my toe is like hanging out. oh my, everything about this picture is fantastic.

me getting ready for my morning snowboarding session that didnt happen today. fml. i went to go up to brighton today and the canyons were closed, then they opened, and then it was full so i waited for like 29 millions years and finally flipped around because i wasnt even to the mouth of the canyon yet... i took this picture while waiting... i am so good at taking pictures of myself and you can tell i do it often because i am so skilled at getting my whole face...... hahahahahahhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment