Tuesday, August 17, 2010

filled to the brim

Have you ever had one of those days when you just feel like you couldnt possibly have had anymore fun then you did that day? I feel like my fun was definitely maxed out today! Ely and I had a nice shopping outing and bonded a bit! Ely got some of the cutest clothes...watch out cottonwood! bwahha anyways we got done with that and some of my friends asked me to come and hang out with them so I went to my friend Connors house and they were racing around his yard with his little cr70! They set up a race track and would do three laps and try and get the best time, can I just say SO MUCH FUN! I could not pass up this chance to have the time of my life so I hopped on and as I was riding down by his horse arena the gravel was making my tire fishtail and right when I hit the sand I knew I was toast if I didn’t stop so I just stopped in the middle of the track and just started laughing I honestly had wayyy too much fun! And all I could think about was gosh; Cade and Paul would LOVE this! I should have invited them! Anyways so I did that for an hour or so and then came back home! Once I was home my other friend Gavin texted me and wanted to go decide whose snow cone place is better! So we went to his and then to mine... we didn’t solve anything because Gavin liked his and I liked mine better so we didn’t ever decide what one wins the "best snow cone of all time in salt lake valley" award. Oh well, it was a good time! After that I came home and just kind of have been hanging out ever since. I went over to Berrets apartment for a little bit but didn’t stay very long. I just kind of was feeling like a home body tonight so I just kind of hung out and enjoyed my simple night and reminisced about the fun I had today :) here are some of the pictures I took today! Connor didn’t know how to work my camera so I didn’t get any of me :( oh well, I promise... I really did ride on it!

tomorrow i have my mothers birthday, i hope she likes what i got her. i am kind of bummed i work tomorrow but on the brightside, i get my hair cut tomorrow for the first time in one year +, its looking nappy and scary broom so im super excited for a new look. now all i need is my red puke hair to go away and i will feel like my cute, normal, cleanly trimmed self! thats all for tonight xoxo szh

No comments:

Post a Comment