Tuesday, August 17, 2010

blah blah update

So mothers birthday=success! All I got her was a tai-pan trading gift card but she was pretty happy about it so today was a good day for her, I'm happy cause she totally deserves it! Hmm wow I guess I will just start with the usual and update about my day! So I woke up and showered, got ready-ish.. and left for the atm because I was off to get my hair did… so I went to the atm did my business and drove out to this new lady I’ve found! Shes awesome (understatement) and she said the usual “what are we doing today?” and then I went OFF about how ugly my hair is. Seriously, it is such a struggle! I hadn’t cut it for a year plus a few months and it has just gotten so gnarly and frizz ball and bucket of yuck looking so she cut off all the deadness… and now I am left with awkward hair. I'm not a fan to say the least but I have to keep telling myself, it will grow back. Urgh. Anyways before I left Christine told me about a few products I can be using on my hair to make it grow and to make it be healthy and new! So I went to Pearless right away to buy it and had no trouble finding what I needed, well I go to pay and… SHAZAM. No debit card to be seen. Shiz, I forgot it in the atm! So I rushed to the bank and they said they needed something faxed to them from my bank saying there weren’t any blocks or anything on my card. OMFGGG so I call my bank, tell them to do the deed, and wait, and wait… AND WAIT! Okay wtf? I'm thinking how long does it take? So I call again (at this point I am the only one in the bank and have been sitting there for about 15ish minutes) and finally I say, eff this and told the bank to call me when they get the fax from my bank. I go home, they call (of course) and then I fall asleep, wake up, get ready, go pick up Paul, pick up my damn debit card and we went to Coldstone! Paul paid for me, which proves he’s the best friend of them all and we sat, ate and talked and laughed about funny things! That’s why I love hanging out with Paul, he always has fun things to talk to me about to take my mind off of the stupid stuff that would otherwise be occupy my brain. After we ate that we went to his house for like 20 minutes till I had to leave for work! Work today wasn’t too bad, it actually went by fast but I was kind of bummed I worked because of my mother’s birthday but whatev, I can’t complain! Well I'm going to talk to Ely and Sam for a little bit while they are still up, but I will be writing again soon because I feel like writing something tonight! Ta-ta till then, szh

No comments:

Post a Comment