Monday, April 2, 2012

looks good from all angles

Oh how wonderful California has been. Such a joyous time for myself as well as my family! We have been to beaches, baseball games, shopping, eating, Disneyland adventures ectcetera. I love the energy here. People waking up early, grabbing a bite to eat at a local hole-in-the-wall place, surfing, running, hiking, or doing what makes them happiness, and then off to work later in the day and then back to their local beach homes to enjoy a drink and a wonderful view from their little homes. I love it. I love it here, but I love salt lake city Utah. Utah is beautiful to me. I love the mountains, I love the seasons. I love that I can go to the mountains, a lake, motorcycling, hiking, anything… and its all only 20 minutes away from me. I can look at the Bahamas, beaches, other countries and appreciate their beauties but Utah will always look the prettiest to me, because its where I call home. 







No comments:

Post a Comment