Saturday, March 31, 2012

bf

urgh, everyone and their boyfriends are making me sick. why must i be single and boring at a time like this? i am happy with myself and i don't need a significant other to make me feel better about myself but lets be honest... 
i miss...
-funny spontaneous texts throughout the day
-holding hands
-being 100% comfortable with someone
-sitting in comfortable silence
-not awkward dates...seriously you'd be surprised
-knowing how someone feels about you
-kissing... i know i know lame but still. for real. kiss me fools
-lazy nights in vs getting ready, going out, and it being a bust


blahblahblah.
theres one particular boy i have my mind on as of recent but meh, you know how i do. and if not, its as simple as this process... i meet a boy, hes cute, we go on a date, talk for a little bit, he lacks the "spark" (something that makes me want more. ie-funniness, spontaniousness, etc...) and i become   estranged. oh well, one day my prince will come :) adios and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment