Friday, March 23, 2012

yayay

a snowboarding post... what else is new? no no no, i kid.... but seriously.
tomorrow will be the last time for me this year... the snows getting crappy, the sun is shining, and my classes are over as of tomorrow. but oh, what a joy it has been. i am particularly proud of myself. not only because i made myself try something new, but because i stuck with it. normally when i try things i do them in private so no one can see me mess up. but i was determined to change that. i went with someone new when they asked me, even if i knew i was going to be wayyy crappy in comparison to their skill level. i woke up early and went even if i woke up one day and didnt feel up to the drive. i made "inconvenient" trips to further resorts, paid extra money just to have the experience and look what i got... a fun and new hobby. now, by no means does this mean i am the next travis rice, but i have pushed myself to take advantage of my heath, my favorite mountains and just being alive. wish me a good last day tomorrow :)

cool picture i took of the backside of timp


picture on top of  snake creek at brighton. it was a beautiful view... but i was too excited to ride to take my board off and get a good picture... maybe tomorrow?


No comments:

Post a Comment