Tuesday, March 20, 2012

final words

going through the last things that cade said to me before he leaves. he always knows how to make my smile...


"stevie you are the coolest sexiest girl i have ever met in my whole life. you do much for people even if you dont get anything in return. im the luckiest to even know you! i love you so much i could never begin to describe it! you are everything to me and the thought of losing you makes me want to kill myself, thats why its so hard to leave you. anyway i appreciate you so much. dont ever change. you are my soul mate. "


"i love you more then a fat kid loves cake. seeing you everyday mademy life so much better and happier. leaving you is the hardest thing i have ever had to do. i just want you to know that im in love with you so deeply that i could never forget it and i will think about you everyday im gone. i love you so much. "

No comments:

Post a Comment