Monday, January 23, 2012

mr merica



missionary. urgh, the word still sits weird in my mouth. i love it, i know there's no where else in the whole would that i would rather him be then serving a mission, its just hard to not be selfish and want him to stay and continue to have fabulous adventures with me. while he prepares to leave, it has put a lot of things into perspective for us. people ask us funny, yet normal questions like... are you waiting? do you want her to wait for you? are you guys going to get married blah blah blah.

no im not necessarily waiting for him... im going to date. 

he wants me to enjoy my two years as well as his.

and marriage, were 20.... why would we even think of such things?!
bottom line, i love him. a ton. someone totally knew what they were doing when they made that kid.... the perfect fit for me. he gets me like no body else ever has. we both enjoy little things. thats the perfect word to describe us... enjoy. its not some crazy, mad rush of passion. it never has been. we have always been just fact, i love him,he loves me, we love each others company and what we both are about with and without each other. theres no room for the other fluff. sure, he makes me happy, makes me want to be a better person everyday. makes me want to be temple worthy, makes me want to embrace every moment, makes me want to be honest, makes me want to just be anything that i feel. he treats me like no body has ever treated me before. he's the best. one of my favorite memories with him is we were driving, (dont remember where, probably somewhere lame like state street haha) and a song came on, (don't remember what one) and it felt like we were in a music video. like everything could just stop and stay still forever and it wouldn't even matter. and i just looked at him driving, i dont know what he was thinking, but i just looked over and said, "this moment is perfect, i am so content with just being alive right now and i could relive the simplicity of this moment over and over again forever." ill never forget his face, he looked at me, smiled, reached for my hand and we went on driving. life is so awesome. i know i'm going to ramble on about him for the next little while, and who knows however long after that... even though i dont know what the next journey brings us, i just know that i wouldnt want to have been through the past few years without him xoxo


this isnt like "our song" or anything creepy like that, this is just a mutual favorite song as of lately. its an oldie, but goodie and its a good mood song for driving, starting your day, ending it, and anything that may fall inbetween :)

No comments:

Post a Comment