Sunday, January 22, 2012

manifestation.

Like I have said in previous posts, im not one for ”resolutions.” People forget them, push them aside, decide they’re too hard or difficult and live like the same way. I, for a while have been reading many books on positive thinking to sum it up. Ive read and watched movies on The Secret, read many Toltec Philosophy books and so on… Although I do believe that there is power in positive thinking, I also am LDS, and believe that through God, these things are possible, not just me aimlessly hoping for things and putting no work into it. However, some of their ideas in the books and movies that I have watched, have had interesting tatics on how to keep the dreams, wants, and desires alive. Some recommend making a Dream Board, some have you list what you want and then write and such inside of you for why you really want these things and so forth… I may try those one day but for me, I decided to make a list for things that I want to Manifest in my life.

The definition of manifest is…
 1-clear or obvious the the eye or mind
 2-display or show (a quality or feeling) by ones acts or appearance

Interesting.  So I write down a list of things that I want to be better at, continue to do, and also a version of a short-term “bucket list”. There are so many things that I see people doing or things that I randomly think of and I think, dang. If only I could do that, Uh… HELLO!!!! Why cant i?!? so I made this list of things I want to do. It has already helped me a lot. I have, in some way already accoplished some of the things on this list. Example, I deleted my facebook (… a month ago maybe?) because it isn’t productive and it takes away from being in the moment. And so on and so forth. I am going to write in my journal of thee experiences, blog about them, and also put this list where I can see it every day and be reminded of what is important to me, and who knows, maybe I will add to it as time goes on! Happy Sunday xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment