Saturday, May 14, 2011

YES!


The reason for all challenges, Stevie, is so that you can finally learn that none are bigger than you. None. Ever. You are destined for greatness, Stevie.

Winner,
The Universe



okay okay, im lame and always post things from the Universe... but i love them. im a firm believer that these come to me when i least expect but at the same time when i subconsciously need them most. i believe that God's out there, boppin around and always checkin up on me.. and quite frankly ive had an interesting past 5 months... and i know with 100% fact that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is real. SO REAL! ive experimented, tried new things, done stupid stuff the whole 9 yards... but i cannot deny that it has saved me more than once. God has made me handle things that i have struggled with times a billion, but he knew i could handle it. i know that because of the church, i wont ever have to fully know the word alone, feels like. ive never been so sure of anything in my life.



woah, did i just bear my testimony via blogger? welp, theres a first time for everything. that just happened and guess what? my crappy week just got a million times better! enjoy the day. xoxostevie

No comments:

Post a Comment