Friday, May 13, 2011

funk.

im in a mood. a mood that isnt so great to be in but im surprisingly okay with it. i feel like lately i want to leave. to where? who knows. but i just have the urge to leave by myself and not return for a while. i feel like i am not leaving anything behind. i mean, i would miss my family and a few friends but they shoul dbe here when i come back? hmm i dunno. i just feel weird. im not super content with anything im involved in or doing right now so its kind of weird... i miss emily. she always made me laugh. ugh this is weird, usually im the type of person who wants to go out and have a fun time with my friends but all i want to do tonight is sit at my house, by myself and watch movies. many of them, all night. you know what? i think i might. adios for now xoxostevie

No comments:

Post a Comment