Monday, May 9, 2011

mudders day

mothers day was great. im not 100% finished with my present for my mom (its taking longer then expected) but im trying. work this week was insane and my feet are still hating me for their pain and suffering. but it all is over now and back to a normal schedule. while at work on saturday i made my mother this arrangement and she loved it! so it was a pre-mothers day gift from myself and kind of the father.


the actual day went well too! we hung out with the family and my grandpa came home from the hospital to be with us for a few hours but had to go back, bummer! but good news, i got a new job! well an additional job. i know i know i was going to take a break for the summer... hahah but you know me, i have to stay busssy!!! but i am going to be a receptionist for a hair salon called Kami Hair. its going to be sweet im excited to start! anyways, im off to slumber, nighty nighttt!

No comments:

Post a Comment