Friday, May 6, 2011

about me!

Get to know me in 50 questions. I don’t blog about anything good I feel like. Its always weird things that people I'm sure don’t even read, so I was thinking there would be no new post tonight and then I read this on a girl I follows blog and thought this is something that I will enjoy. And that’s all that matters! Read until you’re bored friends!!!

What was your favorite food when you were a child? Loved me some spaghetti!
What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? I don’t even know, lemme look realll quick…  it’s a tie between
-
Cat Like Theif
-Think Twice
-Missed The Boat
What is one of your favorite quotes? You know I love quotes, so this will be a tough one… ill just say the first ones that come to mind …
-Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door
-Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
-Nothing is as far away as a minute ago
-Life isn’t fair, but its good

What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Indoor-laughing with friends or cooking/eating and outdoor- camping, riding, hiking etc.
What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Urghhhh probably making my bed
What is your favorite form of exercise? I like exercise that isn’t really exercise. Like roller blading, bike riding, swimming, hiking the fun stuff!!!
What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? favorite time of day- when I'm done for the day will work, school and everything! day of the week-I love the feeling of Fridays and Sundays. month of the year-September.
What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? I hate being in a car, plane anything for more then 4 hours. haha
What is your favorite body part? On my self of someone else? I always notice peoples hair I guess! ahahah
What sound do you love? Laughing!


What if questions...

If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? I would love to be able to make all of the friends I have and have had in the past to get together and just hang out. Foods a must, old-new tunes and just to be able to talk to everyone without judgment to what we were or anything like that! Like we would be just happy to see each other again! That’s what I'm hoping my high school reunions are like…  
If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint? Ugrhhh my old house. Everything about it I loved. I didn’t realize how much I loved it until we moved. I love our new house a ton! But I grew up in that old house so its just all the memories and everything that were made their mean so much!
If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? Hmmm. Like the girl before me, she said 28. I think that it’s a good age because youre settling down and it seems like an age people are starting to see their hard word pay off and they’re happy with who they are.
If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently? Be with my family and close friends. Just enjoy the life I live even more then I do now.
If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? That’s so hard… there are so many people who have motivated me to be better each day but I most likely would choose my mother. Shes so helpful and loving. I hope I'm awesome like she is one day.

If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
I wish I would have made even better girl friends then I did. I wish I had a close group of girlfriends we did everything with. I never really had a bunch it was always 2 or 3.
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Be a good cook… yikes its gonna take a minute or twelve years at the rate I'm going
If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? Manage my money even better.
If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? Ahh I don’t even know. Good question…
If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? Stone
If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? Ashton Kutcher or Johnny Depp.. ahh I would be on cloud nine!!!
If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Buy a house or a car. And then invest the rest maybe.
If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be? elephant, water, and cake batter!!
If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be? Why cant things always be fair?
If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Ariel (Little Mermaid)
Personal Questions

Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? I don’t hear it as much anymore but I got that girl from Saved By The Bell (Tiffani-AmberThiessena)i dont see it at all but whatever!
What do you want to be when you grow up? Cosmetologist, Esthetician, good Mum and excellent Wife!
When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Sleeping, over at Cades, laying on my bed, looking for jewelry online, reading.
What would you name the autobiography of your life? Live and Let Live
What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? I love the song
The Good Stuff by Kenny Chesney!
Personal History Questions


Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Holy cow, I cannot even begin to tell you how I keep having to remind myself that in the end of the messes I get into or sadness that happens, I am ALWAYS happier after! Unanswered prayers are so good for everyone!
What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to? The Cinco de Mayo party I threw last year was pretttty sweet! I also loved my graduation party my mother did for me!
J
What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? Haha Lost…
What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Finding out who my true friends are and realizing that MY habits were  some of the problem in a lot of struggles I have had in life.
What was the last experience that made you a stronger person? This last school year. Working and going to school full time has been really hard for me but I'm super glad ive been able to do it and understand a little bit about what hard work really is.
What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? Lying. Being too loud. Standing up for myself when I could have let things go. Not taking things seriously.
When was the last time you had an amazing meal? Tucci’s the other night was super good!!
What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? best gift-my graduation present worst gift-a sweatshirt I got in 8th grade
What do you miss most about being a kid? no responsibilities and just seeing the happy in everything without having to think about it!
What is your first memory of being really excited? I loved running in the sprinklers or going to school!
What was the first thing you bought with your own money? no clue!
When was the last time you were nervous? I get nervous before I pay my bills. I always think shiz I'm gonna run out of money before I'm done payin  it all!!!
What is something you learned in the last week? Hard work pays off eventually.
What story does your family always tell about you? They made the rule “no singing at the table while people are  eating” because of me.
At what age did you become an adult? I still don’t feel like a full human adult.

2 comments:

  1. I love this 50? thing even though there arent 50 hehe but it make you learn about yourself as well as others.. love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, answering questions about yourself are fun. sometimes there are questions and im all "hmm.. i dont even know what about myself...?" thansk for reading it!

    ReplyDelete