Sunday, October 24, 2010

day four

day4.What’s your guilty pleasure tv show, food, and magazine?

So super, duper, easy for me. I love everything, and feel guilty about none of them. It will be hard for me to narrow it down to only one, I shall try my hardest though….
TV show: The Office.
 Anyone who knows me, knows this. I know every episode by name. I have all the seasons. I can watch them all ovr and over again and not even get bored or tired of them once. I love everything about it. The humour that the office has, is my sense of humour to a T!!! sarcasm, ways with words, idiots… ahh I love everything about The Office.


Food: urghhh. I have to do half-sies on this guys…
1-Ice cream. Seriously, I am the BIGGEST sucker for it. Ever. I love it. And I can be brutally and truthfully honest that I eat one bowl of ice cream a day. Not even lying, my family has gallons and gallons of it in our freezer outside. We love that stuff. Everything about ice cream makes me extremely happy. ESPECIALLY coldstone, cake batter with brownies. Wow. Can you say TO DIE FOR? I love it.


2-funnel cakes. Seriously I would kill for one. I tried to make them once at my house, epic fail. But that just goes to show how much I love them. L-O-V-E love them. I go to fairs for the funnel cakes, nothing else. I did this thing where I told all my friends that the only way they could be re-friended, is if they bought me either coldstone or a funnel cake, otherwise they were cut off of Stevie time…. Two of my friends did it, but I gave u with that. People just weren’t as motivated to be my friend as I thought they would be. Hm, whatevs. ah this is making me want to cry cause I don’t have both of them in front of me right now. We need to stop discussing the two foods I take the most serious in my life pronto.


Magazine: definantly aren’t muh thang. Meaning I will look at them when I get a chance and when I'm bored but its not like I have a specific one on lock every month yanno? Sike. Scratch that. I do. National Geographic. Love it. Honestly the most entertaining and eye-opening magazine on the face of the earth. I love nature, culture, and other peoples way of living so I find it super entertaining to read the articles, look at the pictures and just soak up the awesomeness of that mag…

(also, Cosmopolitain is pretty good as well, only sex tips though. We all know those are hilar to read.)

No comments:

Post a Comment