Monday, October 25, 2010

day 5

day5. Something that makes you feel better.

Just one??i seriously have THE HARDEST time ever choosing just one thing usually. And its super funny slash ironic cause I get upset when I ask someone what their favorite ____ is and if they say, “I don’t have a favorite!” I get bugged cause you ALWAYS will like one thing more then another. But I don’t want to spend time on really digging into what one I truly like moore so I will name a few…

1. food. Its sad, but it honestly does make me happy. I love trying new places and restaurants and just easting all the time hahahah its sad but I really do just adore food in my mouf.
2. sleep. Anyone who knows me, knows that I love my sleep. I need it and I love it which makes it doubly great. I love the feeling after a nap. I'm not good at the “power naps” though. If I'm taking a nap it needs to be at least one hour or else its completely useless. I love long sleeping nights too. Seriously I love sleeeeeeep, I consider my self a gold medalist in this category of my life
3.ice cream. As I said before, I love ice cream. It is so wonderful and great, I always love me some ice cream. Anytime, day, place.
4.pictures. I love memories I have with my friends and family. I love pictures because immediately when I look at an old picture I can instantly remember the place, time of year, people we were with, what we did, funny things that happen etc. I love my friends and so having pictures to record our good times bring me great joy.
5.music. so clique but incredibly true. It makes me happy, it makes me sad, it makes me think, it makes me wonder, and it makes me feel things I’ve never thought of feeling before.  I could go on and on for the millions of reasons everyone should love music… but the thing I love about music the most knows that someone out there felt something when they wrote the lyrics for that specific song. And the composers felt something special when they put together the sounds for that song. Everyone puts so much feeling and emphasis on one single song, I love knowing that someone felt something so strongly that they made music out of it. When you think about it that way, it’s almost impossible to hate any songs. It makes me so happy when people are passionate for things.

No comments:

Post a Comment