Wednesday, October 20, 2010

day 2

day2. A picture of one of your celebrity crushes and 5 things you would do with them. No questions asked.

so like this was hard for me. first reason is cause I'm nt like ultra into celebrity gossip I think its stupid and such but who am I kidding because everyone has someone that they cant help but adoreeeeeee on the tv screen, movie screen and or magazines. Anyways,  well I have 4 celeb crushes. And I'm a very loyal celeb crusher, because its been the same four since about 8th grade.  Its hard to settle on just one, because all four of them seem extremely enjoyable., entertaining and they are all so funny (this means that im more into guys for their hilariousness then looks. hmm go figure.) sooo basically, im just going to have to make a decision. right now.

Ashton Kutch.
had too. Everyone knows I'm in love, and  i feel as if i chose someone over him- it would be like cheating on our oh-so-fictional relationship he has yet to discover. Honestly, he would kick demi to the curb if he knew I existed but whatever.


things WE would do:
1.  we would laugh. A lot. Like he would make me laugh at everything and anything and I just. Ahh is it bad I'm smiling just picturing this fantasy? He is hilarrrr. And ah so charming, sexy, wow. Stevie… stop.
2. we would punk someone people. And when I say people it would be the two people I hate most in the world. Okay fine, not hate just seriously we would get em so good and not tell them it was us. Sike. We would tell them it was us and then they would be super jealous and maybe they would stop being such bitches to me. but I wouldn’t care anymore cause a kutch would be by my side.
3. he would make me dinner cause I bet hes a good cook. Hes good at about everything else in my book.
4. hmm, we would go see cool places in his private jet (does he have one?) and just see super cool things I guess… 
5.ah I duno I'm super lame I don’t even care what we would do because we would just have so much fun we wouldn’t ever get bored and then we would cuddle and watch a movie and I could just sleep next to his sexy bod. Wow that would be great and then he would make me toast in the morning (my fave) and we would go on a walk and then yeah we would just have a good day. Hahahah
runners up:


 

-Johnny Depp-so sexy, mysterious, charming etc etc. I seriously almost took ten minutes deciding between him and a kutch. They are so attractive and equally awesome so it took me a minute. (*sidenote... i have framed pictures of ashton and johnny in my room.. im obsessed.) Oh and also, since I'm a stalker of j depp, I have come to find his humor is hilarious. So witty, sarcastic but so serious. Like he doesn’t laugh at his own jokes which makes him that much funnier. That’s all about deppy.
-Johnny Knoxville-so hot and funny
 -Adam Brody- attractive and funny and he has like a little boy silliness about him which makes him even more adoarable….


No comments:

Post a Comment