Tuesday, October 19, 2010

day 1


Sometimes I get frustrated that I dont write in my blog enough, and then I get on here to write something and I never know what the eff to write. So then I just blah blah about stupid lame things and I bet some of you are like, wow Stevie youre lame. But whatevs. Anywayyys so ive been seeing a few people are doing this 30 day challenge bidness.
so mainly what it is, is a question for everyday of the month to blog about. I'm already admitting to the fact that I will probably not write every single day, but every time I do get on to blog I will do one of the 30 day thingys. Easy right? im all for stuff that can entertain me. so here i go. day 1. starting right this very minute.

day1. Your name and 7 things about you that no one really knows

well, i'm Stevie for those of you who weren’t quite sure…and hmm, five random things about me that not very many people know? What the heck that’s kind of hard… I will try my hardest with these ones..

1. so most of you already know that I am SO MUCH FUN! So I cant really talk about that or its not something new hahaha so I know most of the people who will be reading this will already know that I am super sarcastic and I laugh, joke, tease and LOVE hangin gout with my family and friends and meeting new people etc. but I loveeee my alone time. I love laying in my room, driving in my car, and just being by myself to think about things etc.

2. I am so loyal. To really, everyone. My family, friends, co-workers, random people I don’t even know. Like seriously I have the hardest time not sticking up for people and I have such a struggle with not rooting for the underdog. I always feel like I'm backing someone up or defending someone. And to be honest I don’t even know if anyone even notices… but I try! I love this quality about myself, but I also sometimes get frustrated when it isn’t reciprocated between me and whoever I was helping for that moment of the day.

3. I am so claustrophobic. Just the thought of being in a small space where I can’t fling my limbs whichever way I choose sickens me. and when I'm cuddling with someone, sleeping, or just sittin with a blanket, if I can’t move my legs I have a spazz-out moment. not good.

4. so, I kind of have a hard time with copying me and what I do. Like I know everyone copys everyone in some form of another but I cant stand when I buy something and the next week someone I know goes and gets pretty much te same thing. I'm like, wait? Didn’t I get that first. Its kind of a problem I have because I'm such and individualist. So I sometimes go out of my way to look and shop places that not very many people do. And I like having unique things and for people to see me and thing hmm I never thought of doing that or saying that or whatever but if people do it after me then I'm like well shit I can’t do that anymore. i know copying is supposed to be a compliment but i cant help but get suppppperrrr annoyed.

5. This will defiantly be something new for people… I am a really religious person. Not religious in the way I act and the way I carry myself day to day, but the beliefs I do have are very strong and close to my heart. I don’t talk about religion with people because I honestly don’t think it matters. What I think matters is if you’re a good person, if you are then you’re okay by me. I have strong opinions with the few that I have. And the church that i belong to I don’t agree with things that they teach but other things I believe very strongly and from the way I act and say and do I don’t think people would pin me as a religious person.
6.hahah, so I'm not gonna go into this next one a lot because people judge me but I meditate and believe in meditation as a healing and peaceful process. I also believe in de-toxing your body and your aura. If you want more information about this ask me, I'm not afraid to talk about it J
7. I am a firm believer in Auras and Horoscopes and all of that sort of thing. I know some people think I'm a loony for believing in weird crazy things like that but with my experience with them they are super true and extremely interesting. I am always looking things up online, reading books and talking to people to learn more about them. I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment