Monday, October 17, 2011

kjashdkfjhsad

What time did you go to sleep last night? hmm... like 12ish!?

Do you enjoy long car rides? blah. no. i dont like being in a car, plane, anything smallish for more then about 3 hours. after that i have to mentally talk myself out of being a stress ball. 
Are you listening to anything right now? just me type type typinnn away
Has a rumor been spread about you? Yeah. Whatevsss
Do you like funny or serious people better? funny, cause its way more fun butt I like people who know when its time to be serious about things yanno!?
Who was the last male you talked to? My boss sterling

Who is someone that can always make you laugh? Cadence, carter, berrett, matt, maddi

What were you doing at 10am this morning? working

What were you doing an hour ago?watching p.s. i love you.

Do you plan on moving within the next year? Yessss
J
more details so soon come in due time.

Are you wearing anything on your feet? My favorite blowfish boots actually.

What are you looking forward to in the next 3 months? My birthday! Christmas! Being done with school  yeayyayyayya!

Do you remember your dreams? Sometimes I write them down right when I wake up so I can remember to look them up online and interprate wqhat they mean but when I get around to doing it whatever I wrote down usually doesn’t make any sense so I say screw it! hahaha

Where did your last hug take place? on my front porch last night

Have you been to a baby shower? Yeah yeah for some reason I think they’re awkward.

What cell phone company do you use? verizon.

Do you watch the Super Bowl? yeeees!

What about World Cup? Only cause cadence does.

Do you sleep with a teddy bear?
hahah no, I'm not five.

What is the last movie you watched? What happens in vegas. What else is new though right!? ahhaha

What movie do you think everyone should watch? Ah to be a better person and put things into perspective I think the movie Blow is realllllly good. Also boy in the striped pajamas and Up. I always like movies with good messages.

What is your middle name? zel

Do you have your future children's names picked out? who yeeeeepp! All 6 of them good grief

What color is your mailbox? Fade-ish black

Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home? YES! Ah so weird, ive never noticed that before.

What brand is your computer printer? epson.

How many cars can fit in your driveway? Technically 2 but my dad has so much ish that we can only fit one

Who was your Kindergarden teacher? Mr
s Bailey.

No comments:

Post a Comment