Wednesday, May 18, 2011

winked between the lines

andddd again with the universe. guys, i cant help but to get tinglyy and hapy about them when i receive them. seriously facebook message me and get the link to get them, theyre the best things ever!!!! they make me feel so refreshed about life, relationships with family, friends, co-workers, strangers, everything! arent our lives so blessed and full of happiness? a wish for this to you and yours.... enjoy the day xoxostevie


If I told you there have been no mistakes,
that I understand every decision you've ever made,
and that the challenges you've faced, you've faced
for everyone, would you listen?
If I told you that what you dream of, I dream of for you,
that the only things "meant to be" are what you decide
upon, and that all that stands between you and the life
of your dreams are the thoughts you choose
to think, would you try to understand?
And if I told you that you are never alone,
that there are angels who sing your name in praise,
and that I couldn't possibly be any more proud of you
than I already am, would you believe me?

Would you? Even if I pulled your leg, made you blush,
and winked between the lines?

Then I shall...
The Universe









No comments:

Post a Comment