Sunday, May 29, 2011

journall

Good weekend was had by Stevie Hansgen this weekend. Caught up with old friends, met some new people, etc. anyways, this post might be super lame to some of you so bear with me or just feel free to stop reading at anytime. So I was reading in my journal the other day and I was  laughing so hard because some of the things I wrote about I remembered thinking “holy crap! I will never get over this!!” or “ahh Id rather die than have to deal with this” and now looking back on it, they all were such small stupid things that I obviously got over and am now breathing and I'm okay now! But this all just made me think about how little stuff that people did in elementary school, jr high and high school were such big deals and now no one remembers and if they do, we are all over it. Its such a better place to be when youre happy with who you are, what youre doing and who youre trying to be. I'm glad that I was able to overcome the stupid relationship drama, the friendship crap and all the things in between. I'm thankful for the many people in my life who have given and will continue giving me extra chances to make my wrongs right again. Goodnight and have a happy Sunday !





No comments:

Post a Comment