Sunday, April 17, 2011

discretion advised

last weekend i had a frenectomy on my lower lip. yuck, not fun i bled all weekend and had a liver clot and yeah bad news bears. so i couldn’t really go out or do anything other then watch Lost. i love watching Lost, but there was a lot of fun stuff going on last weekend so it was a bummer to miss out. Cade hung out with me Friday night, Saturday and then i made him go hang out at night because he was super nice and hung out with me for those two days so I went home and slept. Then woke up on Sunday and had that liver clot I was telling you about and I was so over bleeding over everything I owned and just sore from having to hold my mouth wear and gauze up in my business and BLEH! but thankfully I got better that afternoon and now im getting to be 100% better! It still feels weird to hold my mouth a certain way or making funny faces so that’s been the only downfall so far!

Anyways I was super excited for this weekend! I was excited to see friends and go out and about...

BUT...

Cade was playing in a soccer game on Saturday and messed up his ankle (it was just barely starting to get better from a few weeks ago when he really hurt it) and it blew up and started swelling up super fast and stayed that way the rest of the night... I felt so bad for him. So long story short we didn’t go out AGAIN! It’s kind of nice not feeling like we have to go out all the time but sometimes it’s nice to see faces that haven’t been seen in a long time! We went and got Japanese take-out and hung out and just enjoyed each other’s company while he iced his fatty ankle! It started getting better as the night went on so I’m sure he’s going to be fine!!

This next week my parents and Ely go out of town for a baseball tournament in Vegas... so lucky! Sam and I were going to go but finals are coming up for me and Sam has a lot of soccer stuff going on so it’s just us two at the house! Cade and them are going to the sand dunes, I’m sad I’m not going to be able to come down but there will be plenty of times this summer we will go out and do stuff like that! I’m excited for the week and weekend with sammmmmmyy! Haha this blog post was pointless but that’s alright... happy Sunday everybody!

xoxostevie

No comments:

Post a Comment