Saturday, April 23, 2011

day 30

day 29. who are you?


*im finally done with this challenge! whoopwhoooop!


Anyways, who am i?...  well i am  Stevie Zel Hansgen. Daughter of Bryan Dee Hansgen and Sidney Lunt Hansgen. Sister to Ely Ancil Hansgen and Samson Dee Hansgen. I'm 5’4” and weigh 130 on a good day. I have blue eyes; with 3 and 4WC mixed on my hair (redish brown) I have beige skin. A pig nose, a mole on my right cheek and  I have stumpy fingers…. Hahah let’s be honest those are creepishly true facts but that’s not fun to talk about… Although I am all of those things that I said are true there is so much more to me then those things..
these are some quick funny things about me that some people may not know....
 


It’s hard for me to get rid of things that meant something to me at some point.
I like to use good manners.
I love pranking and harassing people at hair school or anywhere for that matter
I love talking with people who weren’t born in my country.
I love pictures
I’m genuinely wildly enthusiastic when other people succeed.

I love adventures
I love learning about people
I'm irritable
Voicemails are the worst ever
People say that they love my smile
I love getting compliments
My favorite piece of clothing to wear is my tie-dye shirt from di.
I love making other people happy, I love to hear them laughing or seeing their eyes light up with a smile.
If I was to ever get myself a husband, they would have to accept that I truly love my bed. A lot.
I can recognize my own faults, although I don’t like to admit them.

I make lasting connections with people.
I like animals to live, just not by me.
My biggest fear is that my husband will die and leave me alone.
I can make just about anybody laugh.
I make friends easily

I know how to have fun, no matter where I’m at
I can get out of a lot of situations without being rude but sometimes its easier to just be rude.
I have a great relationship with my mom and brothers.
I'm not good with children, I hate that about myself I just don’t know how to act around them
I loveeeee reading!!

I will try most things once
I love hiking and rock climbing and such
I refuse to let people walk all over me
I have no problem whatsoever with confrontation
I used to love my hair now its straw.
I hate shopping
I used to be really good at artsy things but then I stopped

I love my eyes
I embrace food
I don’t love easily, but I when I do, it’s with all of my heart. I do anything I can to protect the people I care about and show them that they mean a lot to me.
I'm extremely loyal
I'm usually decisive. So when I say I don’t care take advantage of it because that’s a rare occasion
I'm a good listener
I hate harry potter, fake, fantasy crapp. (minus lord of the rings)
I think I'm pretty
I rarely wear makeup and if I do its mascara. Blah makeup
I'm not easily swayed
I'm very open-minded
I ask a lot of questions
I have fat fingers
I think people look like animals and I look like a pig
I'm irrational sometimes
I used to lie a lot but I stopped cause it lame to lie so now i. do. Not. Lie. Ever. Never. Ever.
I don’t brush my hair… ever
My farts don’t make noise or stink

My phones always on silent
Coldstones bomb!
Small houses are my favorite
I have a blanket I sleep with every night and I love it
winter and fall are my favorites
I'm not obsessed with lady gaga
I use spray deodorant
I miss when Jordan Jenkins myself and Mariah Duran used to be inseperable.
I swear sometimes, and i hate the habit but sometimes its funny. ahh i hate that i feel that way. thats something im working on though...
Child Abuse Scares me.
I love the Heart on the Wasatch Mountains when the snow melts!
annnddd being inappropriate is the best kind of funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment