Monday, March 21, 2011

day 27

27. ten movies you love

hardest thing for me to answer. favorite movies and favorite band/artist.singer. its hard to decide because there are so many good movies that i love watching now and again! so i just chose the top movies i thought of liking. no order or anything and if you were to ask me my favorites tomorrow, i couldnt everrr re-list these fyi! hahah

1. remember the titans-who doesnt like this movie? i can quote the the entire movie. i watched this a few times a day every day for at least a week. i dare you to try me on this one, it may annoy you but i really can quote the whole thing!!! it made me want to play football after i watched it...for maybe like ten minutes. no joke. and the soundtrack? to die for. you bet the hansgens own it. mmmhhm.
"I don't care if you like each other of not, but you will respect each other"
2. what happens in vegas- love me some ashton kutcher! everyone who knows me knows that i am in lust with him. this movie never fails to make me laugh and yeah. thats all. i just like it!!!
"If I could kill someone with my mind right now, it would be you."
3. pirates of the carribean-other love of my life is johnny depp. i love this first ones, not so much the 2nd, 3rd, 4th,-12th.... ill admit ive watched this twice in a row and i was not mad, i was impressed with myself!!!
"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid."
4. the guardian- feel good movie for sure. ashtons in it, and plus its just a good movie. a crier for sure! i like it a lot.
"Save the ones you can Jake. The rest, you've got to let go."
5. finding nemo-disney classic. i quote it all the time! sooooo funny! i still remember when my family and i went to that movie in the theatres. it takes me back to the days of being a child and i love it!!!
"I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food."

6. definitely maybe-good show. i love it, its more of a real love story to me. sometimes when im watching other movies im like, mmmhmm, yeah right that would not happen. but i like how this ones different. the girl he ends up with in the verrrry end, im in love with!!!!
"I don't know and I don't know how to know, you know?"
7. steal magnolias- love ot. when my mom and i would have girls night, we always watched this when i was little. i always wanted to have close girlfriends like they all were in that movie when i was older. i still want that! i could watch this over and over again...
"I do not see plays, because I can nap at home for free. And I don't see movies 'cause they're trash, and they got nothin' but naked people in 'em! And I don't read books, 'cause if they're any good, they're gonna make 'em into a miniseries."

8. wedding crashers-hilarious. classic. allllways makes me laugh out loud without fail. the best part in the movie is a small part with will ferrell but it gets me everytime! i love owen wilson and i especially get a kick out of vince vaughn!!! sooooo hilarious!!!
"A friend in need is a pest"

9. anchorman-will ferrell SOOO FUNNY!!! need i say more about this movie, you guys already are smiling remembering parts in this movie so i will just leave you to your giggles on this one...
"They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time."

10. cats dont dance-a hansgen favorite for yearss! ely and i will still to this day sit down after hangin gout at night and watch this together and sing all the songs! i dunno why i loved it as a child but i really do like it now as well! it has a good message and yepp!!! 
"Get hot, Miss Dimple."


No comments:

Post a Comment