Thursday, March 17, 2011

day 26

day 26. turn off and ons in the opposite sex.
offs.

-spikey hair
-mirror pictures.
-not showering, please...
-inconsiderate
-bullies
-unmotivated
-flakey
-tries too hard. I don’t know how to explain this, so I wont but you know what I mean..
-video games, I know its weird but I hate them with a firey passion-
-crazy partiers. hey will you point me in the direction your going in life? oh you dont know...okay ill ask someone else.(i was reading other peoples blogs about this post and one of the girls i follow wrote this on hers and i laughed so hard... hhaha)


ons.

- funny.
-you can talk to them. About the real stuff that matters, to me, that’s hugeeee
-likes a variety of music
-smart
-can hold a conversation with people. Not just me but anyone who talks to me, for me that’s a big deal too.
-likes his family, especially moms and sisters and stuff.
-is passionate about something
-motivated
-spontaneous
-adventurous
-open to trying new things

No comments:

Post a Comment