Wednesday, March 16, 2011

broken record?

You guys! I know, I know, I know, I KNOW!! I don’t want to be one of those people who are just soooo obsessed with their boyfriend it takes over there whole life. like hanging out with them, talking to them, talking about them, talking about them via facebook, blogs, twitter… what have you. And on and on and on…. Okay you guys, but this. This is the real deal! He’s awesome. Cade Merica. The kid in high school the majority people knew who he was, but was he funny? Yes but did they hangout with him? No. did they think he was attractive?  Who knows, maybe? Basically I had no idea that this would all come about. He’s like the funniest, kindest, smartest, most sincere guy ive ever dated! Hes awesome. I can honestly say he’s my very best friend.  He takes me on dates that are a blast! He pays for things (weird that I have to praise this…) ehem He helps me be a better person and makes me want to be better every single day. He is super passive, which is awesome for me because I'm SUPERRRR high-strung. (…no kidding…) He’s helped me mellow out and makes me focus on the simple things in life, don’t sweat the small stuff. I like him. A lot and don’t read my blog is you hate it. Xoxosteviez

No comments:

Post a Comment