Sunday, January 2, 2011

day 20

20. 5 things that gross you out.
1. zits that are white. like, ready to burst status.  when i see one, i honestly want to just pop it. i would rather see red then sick grossssey white. bluh.....
2. bloody meat.  chicken doesnt bug me and neither does turkey. but steak and hamburger and whaatever other kinds arent too appealing to me to just see them chillin on the counter. i dont like it, but ive never been a hugggeee fan of red meat anyway so there.
3. cottonballs. i cant talk about them or my encounters with them because just saying the word gives me goosebumps. i cant even touch them. everyone in hair school makes fun of me cause we always have to use them and i cant ever get my own from dispence because they give me goosebumps. yeah i have them right now. moving on please...
4. soggy anything. like cake when for whatever reason it gets wet. or when you have a sink with dishes and the food gets soggy. seriously gagggg  me. i hate that. so bad. its so gross an djust looking at it i can imagine the AWFULLLL texture it has in my mouth. ewe.
5. when people talk and have exces spit.  i hate this. when youre talking to someone and they have spit or whatever around their teeth and stuff i just want to interupt them and say SWALLLLOOOWWW! i cant even pay attention to people who deal with that issue when theyre talking to me cause all i can do it stare at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment