Saturday, December 18, 2010

amigoz

i am going to take two minutes and tell everyone that reads my blog (whoever that may be) how happy i am that i have such awesome friends. seriously the best of the best. they are always there to help me through things and my closest friends aren't judgmental at all and when i mess up or need help they always make me feel like im still as awesome of a person even though i don't make the best of choices at times. like seriously  though i have some of the best friends anyone could ask for. my best friends let me be who i want to be and i have stopped pretending to be who i thought everyone wanted me to be. i am glad high schools over (i miss some of the people) but i have finally found friends and try to surround myself with people i have the most in common with and its made me have such stronger relationships and good, solid friendships because i havent based my friend basis off of people ive known forever so i felt obligated to keep in contact and whatnot, yanno? anyways i am so grateful for those people who help me through the ups and downs everyday!!!

-cade: seriously helps me through everyday. i spend a ton of time with him and he always makes me look at things like they arent big deals and he helps me to not be all frazzeled, crazy, stressed out. :) hes the best
-paul: he just makes me smile and laugh about funny things. usually we dont even have to talk with words. things happen and we just look at each other and know exactly what the other one is thiking.
-kayla: holy crap i love her everyday texts that just make me smile. to say she is selfless is a complete understatement. when im sick she offeres to bring me soup, when i am tried of driving she drives. like our friendship is good and im glad we talk more like we used to :)
-tennysha: we are the same person. we think the same ways about so many different things and i love how i can always talk to her regardless cause she talks em through it and makes me feel less weird about how i am feeling or whatever i did.  

these are other people who are such good friends to me :) 
-rachel
-cc
-liz
-kate
-kenz
-kirst
-myles
-connor
-ryan
-haley
-becca
-ariel




theres more people i just cant think right now. love you alll mwahhhh szh

No comments:

Post a Comment