Monday, December 6, 2010

day fifteen

day 15. If you were stranded on an Island, who would be with you and which limited 15 items would you two have?


so it would be grand if I had more details like…how long am I on the island? Is it like im stranded or just hanging out as a vacation?  Well since they don’t tell me I will fill in all the holes…. Im there on vacation. For two weeks.
Annnddd im bringing Cade. Cause hes funny and he will entertain me the entire time cause that’s what he does here as well.



1. A camera. We have to document this awesome event
2. Toothbrush & lots of toothpaste- like theres just no explanation- its a given.
3. deodarent I don’t wanna smell horrid.
4. hamock. Cause I love them and I can just picture two palm trees placed perfectly just askking for a hamock to be hung between. Love it.
5. fuiji waterbottles. I don’t care what anyone says it’s the best kind of water ever
6. hiking clothes. The island im on, there are fun and tropical hikes we will be going on.
7. Swimsuit  cause I wanna swim?
8.Sunscreen I don’t want to die of leather skin.
9. Cards because cade and I play speed like its our job. Seriously we play at least 30 games everytime we play. It becomes a war and I always win
10. a few changes of clothes. not too much though, i dont really need much of any options
11. ipod. Because cade and I love bob marley. So why would we not love it on an island. “Is that bob marley? Turn that shit upppp!!”
12. my cloud blanket. There will be a tiki hut there so I don’t have to bring it but I have to bring my blanket to sleep with. Its soo comfy so why would I not?
13. matches so we can have a huge bonfire and dance around and be silly around. I don’t want to have to rub sticks together. Id rather cut to the chase and strikkkke a match!!
14.  jet skis. Cause I love them and who doesn’t love to play in the water with jet skis? There arent harmful scary fished in the water so I wont be scared to fly off the machines yanno?
15. my journal to write all my great adventures down so I don’t forget a second!

No comments:

Post a Comment