Thursday, December 16, 2010

day 17. 5 things you are looking forward to the rest of the year.

 hahah wow. lame that this question came when its like seriously three weeks if that left in the year 2010! but oh well that will make it more narrowed down as to what im excited about right?!
 
 
1-i am currently out for Christmas break for schoolio! this means that all my friends that went to different schools will soon be coming home as well. many hang outs, dinner dates and such will be taking place. im so excited to hear about their new experiences and such..
 
2-coldness outside typically can lead to snow. snow leads to snow and outdoor activities. like sledding, epiicccc snowball fights, snowman making et cetera. snow is my friend, not my foe as it is for some people. i embrace snow. therefore im excited for it.

3-christmas time is a grand time for family parties, big dinners and that sort of thing. i love all the traditions my family and i have with extended family and close family friends durin this season.

4- im soooo stoked about the presents under the tree and under my bed for my family and friends. im sooo excited for what i put together and made for them. ahhhh :) present giving is always the best!!!!

5-speaking of friend traditions and snow activities ^, snowmobiling for new years is a hansgen, richmond, woodard, huntzinger, huesser tradishhh. i cant stay the whole time this year cause of lame stupid work that i hate. but im excited to go down for a bit.

6-new years is one of my all time favorite holidays!!! so weird, but so true. im excited that i may, or may not be getting a new years kiss this year. it will be a first for me :)




that pretty much summssss up my 2010. may yours be more then fabulous as well :) szh

No comments:

Post a Comment