Saturday, October 2, 2010

smoooch

so i havent really wrote anything lately and quite frankly, i still dont want to. bwah. i am busy. my days go as follows... wake up, get ready, school from 10-5, work from 6-11, sleep. thats my day. what a freaaaakin drag. im beginning to be so grown-upish with a laaaame routine i dont even know if i want to continue being my friend. urgh. but i still do fun things everyonce in a while (often in all reallness..) go camping, meet new people etc. i went to the dunes last weekened and as most know my friends (rachel and paul) got thrown around a little bit. so scary. so scary. buttt, on a bright note they are alive and well! yippeee. but super lame cause all they do is lay in bed. i love them, but tthey can be such a drag at moments. but its nice that we can just sit around and we dont feel like we always have to be doing something to be entertained (mostly cause we cant  but still..) like yesterday, i didnt have work, school, a whole bunch of nothin was going on so what did i do? woke up, cleaned my room while paul ate his sick wheat, visited rachel, went to lunch with my friend brad, came home, went back to pauls, took a nap over there, made cake, visited rachel, came home. such a relaxing and blah day but i feel like i was able to just enjoy myself! but anyways hahah while paul and i were laying around we decided to watch definitely maybe. so cute! because all i do is hang out with heartless men (no offense...) i never get to watch my chick flicks everrrr!!! so paul said we could watch one and i got super happy! i havent seen one in ages and i forgot how much i missed being in a relationship thingy! not necessarily the relationship part but having that one person to be cute with and get butterflies around and to cuddle with and hold hands and just be so cute together. i love when i see people out and about with their "lovey" it just makes me smile for them. one day i will meet a guy that will laugh and goof off and be super silly but cute with me and treat me amazingly and every time i look at him i will just be able to tell he loves every single thing about me... oh man. one day..... im off to sleep slash clean my room. xoxo szh


No comments:

Post a Comment