Friday, September 17, 2010

solitary


i feel so alone, out of place, forlorn, unaccompanied, by myself, without help, deserted, isolated, lonely, solitary... need i say more? urgh. i feel so helpless. i dont know what this feeling is that has come over me but i would love it it came to a rapid end. i feel like i dont belong anywhere or i dont mean anything right now. i dont know why i feel like this because saying these things makes me feel all depress-ish but URGH I CANT HIDE HOW IM FEELING! especially when i feel like its literally taking over! i feel like something good is going to happen soon but i dont know how i am going to get there and i feel as if the changes that will soon be happening in my life will help me get there but i feel like i am leaving the best friends i have behind. i know that this must needed change will be the best thing to happen to me but i dont know if i want to do thig alone... ahhh hopefully this weekend brings me out of this slump and it will give me much needed answers for tedious questions! wish me luck, szh

No comments:

Post a Comment