Thursday, September 2, 2010

confound, confuse, abuse

suuuper tired, cannot sleep despite my best efforts. so what have i been doing lately? all sorts of grand things. i joined a few clubs at my school and the one im mostly proud of is the environmental club. whoooohooo! super happy about it! schools been grand, ive met a few interesting people and im excited to continue to get to know them throughout the semester. i love esthetics but hate that my teachers are making me grow every area that grows hair out, aka im a hairy wildabeast for the next 2 weeks and counting. at some points in my life i like to believe that i would be able to make it out there as a back-woodsman, but as of now, no way.... unless i could take a razor?


hmm get back to me on your thoughts about that. ive been thinking of trying something new lately, hmmm... sewing? who knows. ps. my friend connor martin and i had an extraordinary day a few days ago at barns and noble reading a book called mindf*cks. HILARIOUS. i haven’t laughed so hard in my life... quite seriously. so hilarious.

i am in love with mine and connors friendship, hes a funny one and i am sad he has moved so far away from me. jerk. but cadence is still around so i will survive. maybe i should find myself a few girlfriends one of these days...nah. okay well, im extremely tired but cannot seem to go to sleep, maybe i will try again... until next time, szh

No comments:

Post a Comment