Wednesday, September 8, 2010

best in the west

it would be a sure shame if I didn’t write about one of the best days of my life. ahh, everything just went the way I would have wanted to today. I woke up too early, showered, was almost late to school, couldn’t find a parking spot, went to comm1010 and wasn’t feeling it but then we ended up having a interesting discussion, walked the long walk to institute, sat by my friend brad and got to know him better, went to hair school, paid 400$ for freeeeakin school, waxed my underarms… worst. pain. EVER… uh, waxed girl’s eyebrows and made her look beautiful, went home, it was too hot so i opened every window in my house, cleaned my room, folded laundry, sean moysh came over to play for a wee bit, we ate chili dogs, connor came over, i gave him a tie, he gave me a book, (mind f**ks that one i talked about below), we went to a church center, connor parked in a handicaped spot, i didnt know how much garmets cost so i went to the back where they are but forgot i cant go back there cause im not endowed.. whoops..., connor bought a funny poster, we left, went  to a kids house to see him open his mission call, met some new friends, cause havoc with the connor, got a ice cream sundae, told someone a sad, long story that i havent ever really told anyone ever before, went home, talked to ely and now this.



my day started out not so great and things throughout the day were lameish but it wasn like nothing could stop me today. i felt like a million bucks and i wish i always felt that way but i sadly have bad days now and again but knowing that i could have a not so awesome day and still come out on top gives me hope for future hard times!! ah i feel happier then i have in a long while... smile, szh

No comments:

Post a Comment