Monday, September 13, 2010

abode.

so bored. so i was looking at how much apartments, houses, condos etc cost. (not that im planning to move out but just checkin it out) and i honestly would be so content to live in the avenues in salt lake city for the rest of my life. i got to looking and since it is so late at night started looking at home decor. this isnt that strange of me cause i love home decor, landscaping and all of that stuff so i already have ideas for how i want my house to look like one day.. this obviously is extremely inrealistic but a girl can dream right??
i want my house to be very cozy. im not a huge fan of big houses. they are gorgeous and i love looking at them and stuff but i know that i would never want to live in one. i want as many bedrooms as are people in the house. i love when you drive by houses and they just look warm and "lived in" if you will. i love fences around houses and things like that. i want to have a variety of different plants in my front yard as well as sunflowers, i love the way sunflowers make houses look.
 
 
 
 
i want my kitchen to be very warm and welcoming. i want this to be where the family can talk and hang out.
 
 

i want my living room to be bright and open. i doubt we will be in this room a whole lot. we will probably be in family room or kitchen but you have to have a living room for awkward visits from randoms right?!

i want my kids to be able to have their room and be able to love the way their rooms feel so obviously they probably wont love all of my ideas and tastes but since i dont have kids to worry about now (whahhoo) this is what i would choose for them. (boys room would NOT have cowboy hats on the wall if it were up to me however...) This on the left would be their bathroom. hopefully they would be able to have their own seperate bathrooms. i loved how in my old house i didnt have to share a bathroom with any one. it made things much easier while getting ready and such.








Mine and my husbands room, such a wonderful place. i want our room to be very cozy and just comfortable. i want to be able to have like a small bookshelf and chair in there to be able to just kind of hang out in. i do not want a tv in our room. thats for the family room, its not good to have a tv in your room for sleeping reasons and such so we're just not gonna have that in there! hmm the bathroom i would like to be a little bit bigger to be able to have our stuff how we would like it in the way we want to organize it but whatev! i want a biggg tub and a bigggg shower thats all i care about really!!!

and really really random facct, i know its weird but i have always wanted a fireplace in mine and my husbands bedroom but instead of a fire i want a variety of different candles in it. i dont even know where i saw it but i have always wanted that in my house.. hahaha










 



yayayayaya !my salon! i want to be able to have a salon in my house for a while so i can work as well as hang out with my kids and sort of make my own schedule! i love this salon because its stylish but, once again warm and not to uppity. hahah am i using real words? i want my salon vibe to welcome everyone, the rich, poor, stylish, traditional.. EVERYONE! i dont want the way my salon looks to reflect how i act as well as act like its "too nice" for anyone!!!



i want my backyard to just be fun! i want to be able to hang out back there and just enjoy family and friends company together!








well, there ya have it, my dream home! i know i will have to just deal with what my family and i can afford but its fun to think youll be able to design whatever the crap you want. well that was fun, pointless, and a real time-killer. i, however am off to sleep! good night!!! xoxo szh








 
Would you date someone who lived in another state?
im someone that needs the comfort of someones presence not just words and an occational talk. it would be extremely hard and i think i would be able to do it if i knew we were going to be together forever like we were married or seriously dating, but if we didnt know where things were going and we werent established i couldnt! it seems like a waste of time.




No comments:

Post a Comment